Our commitment to providing a quality dental care means we are always available to assist you in a dental emergency. We understand that dental emergencies can occur spontaneously and that they often require urgent attention.
Our emergency dentists at Manor Dental Care will take the time to listen to your emergency needs and will provide the appropriate treatment.
The types of dental emergencies that may be encountered at our dental practice include broken or fractured teeth, infected or abscessed teeth, severe toothache, lost crowns, fillings or inlays, knocked out teeth, and soft tissue injuries such as a bitten tongue or lip.
If you require emergency dental treatment, please call us as soon as possible. Our emergency dentist will assist you and provide the highest standard of care. Manor Dental Care is at 216 Washway Road, Sale, Cheshire M33 4RA.
Here are some helpful precautions for dealing with dental emergencies:
- If you experience a dental emergency, stay calm and contact a dentist and schedule an appointment as soon as possible.
- If you are experiencing a dental emergency at night or at the weekend, or call your local emergency dentist for further advice or to seek treatment.
- In the event of a lost or chipped tooth, rinse the area with warm salt water and place the tooth in a glass of milk until you can be seen by a dentist.
- If you have a toothache, use a cold compress to reduce swelling and seek advice from your pharmacist.
- If you cannot put the tooth back in its socket, store it in a container of milk or saltwater until a dentist can see you.